Forum Topic Suggestions

Forum Topic Suggestions2024-03-07T12:14:19-08:00

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

“General” has been set up as a forum topic and anyone can post about anything there. Now we are looking for new forum topics that should be added. Do you want a “Lost Pets” forum? Maybe a forum topic about the latest Board of Directors meeting? Give us your suggestions here.

• David GraceDavid Grace
        Participant

I just stumbled unto this. It’ll be interesting to see how/if its used. Just trying to imagine, maybe a place for residents to inquire about contractors or to post comments about those they’ve used. Also, maybe “looking for a ride” like to doctors or airport etc.

• David GraceDavid Grace
          Participant

Another topic might be for simple assistance requests, like walking a dog, help moving boxes to the garage, rearranging furniture, etc.

• Justin WernerJustin Werner
            Keymaster

Great idea. Thank you Dave. Working on it!

• Lori HourstonLori Hourston
              Participant

I also just stumbled across this when looking at the new website. I think the assistance topic is a good idea. I do see that we can check the box below to be notified via email of replies. Does that mean replies that I submitted to a forum, or all replies and posts to that particular forum. Can we also be notified when new forums are created or would that be on the member to check at their leisure. I think this forum would be more successful if you could opt in/out for all notifications.

• Justin WernerJustin Werner
                Keymaster

Webmaster here. I am adding topics as everyone comes up with them, so keep the topics coming.
                  By checking the notification box you will be notified of the individual topic replies, not all topics. You’ll need to check boxes you are interested in. The subscribe link on the main forum page will let you know of any new posts, including new topics.

Viewing 0 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Go to Top