Contractor Experience

Contractor Experience2024-04-17T18:45:40-07:00
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Did they do a good job? Were they clean? Would you recommend them?

• David GraceDavid Grace
        Participant

I want to put in a kudo for the company Top Line Roofing. They are fair, swift, thorough, trustworthy and generous. If you need a name, ask to speak with Carlos.

• David GraceDavid Grace
          Participant

I recently was in need of an emergency repair of some siding. At some point, possibly years before I bought this house, the front porch handrail became detached from the wall, allowing rain into the wall.
            I saw a posting on NextDoor by another Little Whale Cove resident, giving praise to Scott of Handyman Plus LLC. I made contact with him, texted him some photos, got a rough estimate and a firm start date and time. He indeed was here at that time, well prepared and went right to work.
            His work was without flaw, and his charges were surprisingly reasonable. I think, for many of us, going into any upgrade or repair we have no idea what things will cost. I was happy to pay his rate and will use his services again, I’m certain. He is licensed and insured and handles electrical, and plumbing and carpentry.
            His contact info is Scott Whitmore, (208) 867-6115, out of Newport. His email is swhitmore1@live.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Go to Top